Mama Boys

linoalohalani

I think this topic for me is definitely something a lot of women go through daily and should be spoken about for mothers that have sons or are having sons. My true question is ladies have you spoken to the mothers about how you feel about your boyfriend still staying at home or mothers are you going to speak to your sons about when it’s time to leave the nest??

So, I’ve been in my relationship for 3 years, he’s very sweet to me, takes care of me as much as he could, keeps me happy no matter what.... but the problem is, is that he still lives with his parents and doesn’t want to move out yet. Sometimes I feel like is it worth a relationship to give up on or do I just keep being patient? I’ve been an independent woman all of my mid teens till now and I’ve never met anyone who is so inclined to stay at home. Now my momma always said that when you’re ready, you’re ready but I’m just afraid if it’s him who’s not ready or his mom? I hate to feel like this because I want us to grow up together but in honesty the things he does for me I want that with us living together and see how we really work. What do you think and how do you handle this??