No Idea What To do

Lindsey

TW! Abortion/miscarriage

I just found out I’m pregnant with baby #2. I was on birth control and it was not planned.

Our daughter is 11 months so we would have two under 2. I’m in the middle of my Nursing program and my SO and I had our next couple years planned out and we weren’t going to have more babies for 1-2 years. It’s bad timing, but we have the means of supporting this baby.

My SO wants me to get an abortion. He thinks the timing is all wrong and this would make us postpone the things we wanted for our near future. I’ve always wanted our kids close in age and I think we would be totally fine and could navigate parenthood with two babies.

I don’t know what to do. I really don’t want to have an abortion and I don’t think I could forgive myself if I did have one. Just the thought of losing this baby makes me want to cry. But I also don’t want to force him into having another baby if that’s not what he wants.

I just know that I might regret having an abortion for the rest of my life, but I’ll never regret going through with this pregnancy and having my baby.

Pics of our little family last weekend at the beach so we don’t get lost. 🤍