Feeling discouraged.

Rebekah

My husband and I started "trying" to have a baby. His idea, I have been waiting on him to be ready for a long time now. Well his idea of trying is not to talk about it with me at all because it makes him nervous. He also doesnt like being asked to BD because it puts too much pressure on him. The only reason I tell him is because it was my fertile week. But now its just stress on the both of us to try. I feel alone and like I cant even talk to him about baby stuff. We only BD 8 times in 2 weeks and we missed my peak days because he was too nervous and could not perform. We had a argument and I told him I want to wait to try until he is for sure ready and in a happier place because this is not fun or happy. He refuses saying he wants to try. But since then I have not asked him to BD and we havent. So I know if I do not initiate we wont try. So I'm just going to back off and let him take the lead <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> though I know we wont get pregnant his way. It just sucks and I know he is nervous but the back and forward of trying but not is too much. Hopefully me backing off and letting him lead will help him settle. I just needed to vent.