Only 3 good size follicles (12-14mm) day 5 stims on left ovary and 2 smaller ones 7 mm right ovary. AFC was 7. Convert to IUI?


Hi. I'm a 42 year old who has been trying for baby #2 for couple of years now with no success- 4 consecutive miscarriages. 2 were tested and had chromosomal abnormalities. Wanted to do <a href="">IVF</a> with PGS testing but seems like there's a possibility that I may not even have any blasts to send off for testing. Yesterday on day 5 stim, my doctor gave me a choice to either stick with <a href="">IVF</a> or convert to <a href="">IUI</a> and try another <a href="">IVF</a> cycle in November. He only does <a href="">IVF</a> every 3 months, so I would have to wait til then.

I don't know what to do. I have to decide by tomorrow because if I want to keep going with <a href="">IVF</a> then I would have to start Ganirellix tomorrow night (Wed) and I don't see the doctor until Thursday for another u/s.

I would appreciate any input.

Thank you.

Vote below to see results!