Strained relationship with inlawz

Hello

So I have had very stressful relationship with my in-laws especially MIL ever since I got married in 2015.they live in India, I live in US

When I went to their place after marriage she would pass nasty comments like in which house does a MIL cook and DIL sits, my son is not my son anymore he has forgotten me. She wanted bonus from my husband when he got in 2016 because she spent on his wedding, she was continuously after me to have a baby, every month she used to ask me if I had good news almost felt like she is tracking my menstrual cycle. Worst of all I had an ankle fracture back in 2017 and she kept sending me idiotic forwards and next thing we know is she blocked us both on WhatsApp. She never bothered to ask how I am. My FIL used to email us occasionally and ask about it but that was all! She came to US IN 2017 FALL to meet her extended family and was desperate to meet my husband but we refused to see her. I have blocked her in every social media including her phone number. We now a daughter who is 7 months ago, we didn't inform them until she was 3 months old that we have a daughter. They occasionally see her on video and talk to my husband but I never talk to them, I spoke to his dad once. My dad passed away in 2018 and my hubby informed his parents this year about that, they were "sad" but offered no condolences to me. I honestly hate them. I hate it when my husband shows our daughter to them even if it's once in 2 months or so. I am sure his mom has figured by now that I don't want to talk to her nor I care. She apparently asks my husband whenever he talks to her about how I am doing. I never want to see them or do anything with them. Am I overreacting?