Husband getting irritated by our kids.

I don’t know what really is up with him, we were okay. The last 3 days he’s really getting irritated and annoyed at our kids, especially at our son. We have 2 kids, our son is 2 and our daughter is is going to be 11 months soon. They are a bit spoilt by nans and grandads so our sons constantly throwing tantrums. My husband works 12 hours a day, he hardly even see’s them. When he does his just shouting and telling them off.

Our son comes to our bed around 3-4am every night but, he doesnt sleep. He’s either kicking my hubby or his pulling my hair anything to annoy us. We’ve hardly slept for 4 nights now. I feel everythings just fucked up. We argued at 4:30 in the morning 2 nights ago he went and slept downstairs on the sofa. Today I got his bed ready In the nextdoor bedroom just so he don’t go to work shattered. I dunno if he’s gonna sleep there. Its been 4 hours since he’s been home, we’ve been arguing since then. I feel his starting to get violent by the way he’s looking at me, like staring at me with wide open eyes (he has never hurt me or the kids in anyway). Im just starting to see a different side to him. The last he was like this was like a year ago. Our sex life is good, no problems there. But, I feel our marriage is fucked with no love, no respect. I dunno what the fuck to do. I look after the kids alone 24/7. I feel really stressed, broken, tired, lonely.

Sorry for the really long post. If you got this far thank you for reading I just really needed to vent ❤️

Edit: I forgot to add that, my husband has a weed problem aswell. He is addicted. If he can’t find what he needs, hell ya gotta run cause he pissed off as fuck.