just need to vent

If no one reads this, i’m okay with that. i think i just need to vent. college just started back up. i have a toddler. an apartment to keep clean. a boyfriend to keep pleased and make sure his work lunch and laundry is done every day. it’s just all piling up trying to deal with all that while being so depressed and angry all the time for no reason. it’s gotten so worse here lately and i feel like i can’t take it anymore. i don’t like being around friends anymore for some reason, but i HATE being alone all the time. i can’t ever get out of this apartment and i feel so suffocated. my sisters bday was recently and my mom surprised her with flowers, candy, balloons, all that and took her out to eat. for my birthday we just went to eat. no ones ever attempted to make my bday feel special and i just feel so unimportant and useless lately. i feel unappreciated. i see all these people getting flowers, special mother’s day gifts, birthday surprises. even my own family getting things for one another. but i’m always left out. my family doesn’t even tell me happy birthday since i moved out. i haven’t had flowers from my boyfriends since feb 15 and he fought with me all mother’s day, while i always make sure father’s day is special for him. our 3 years is in 2 or 3 weeks and i just feel it’s not gonna be anything special. we’ve never even been on a date. that’s sad. i don’t know what to do anymore. i just feel like shit about myself and i need help and motivation. i want to be happy