Can someone give me sone advice?a

So am here with my boyfriend in a hotel for people that has to be in quarantine entering this country, We had to stay 2 weeks with our door closed without no option of leaving the room they changed the rule of getting some fresh air for a hour but now we have only 3 days left everything was great. our energy to eachother was good but now it all changed.

For 2 or 3 days things are changing between us I don't mind this quarantine but i can understand if it gets to him.

The main reason that we are here is because we got the news that his father got cancer now my mom had cancer too and recently we got to hear that she beat it thank God!

Now I know he needs me and i will be there for him , but I feel like all the things I been through recently with him and orher things for example like my mom wasn't nothing and allso in my hometown something happend between us what went to far ! But when we got here I let those things go and I enjoy myself here I feel am getting the rest i needed.

I love him but can't stand him NOW I

I feel like the energy between us is getting only worse the last 3 days, our time here was mostly good.

I spoke with him about if it's ok that am leaving to a friend for a few days cause of how things are going between us

but he directly says that am a egoist and that he can't believe what am saying he broke the hotel door here cause he got so mad I let those things go but honestly am I a egoist if i want some alone time?

i do am planing to be there for him but I feel like he don't understand and I feel guilt for what I said now cause I realy don't wanna seem like a egoist, specially after we got this news about his dad. I love his dad !

I don't know what to do now cause we are obviously planing to stay at his parents.

But now with all what is going on between us am scared that we will argue at his parents house and that's the last thing what they need now.

I would like some advice please cause I realy don't know what to do.