Mil advice please.

Allison

So my husband and I have been married for 2 years almost. When my husband and I met 4 years ago he had a single wide that was very outdated and little. Him and his mom has always lived together. Anyways they decided to get a bigger place and then he proposed. So now we have a nice house and its technically his house (well our house now) but my mil thinks of it as her house as well instead of just like living with us. Its in my husbands name and everything and she pays us rent and then we pay the mortgage. Anyways she gets mad from time to time because shes a very sentimental person and doesn't like to let go of things ect. My question is without completely ruining the relationship between my mil and I and specially my husband and his mom how can we all move out and find our own place where its just my husband and I and she finds her own place? Shes on disability and has to family members kids she takes care of so she doesn't have a lot of money. Basically my question is if you have had your parent/his parents living with you how did you end that?