Dating younger guys

So I’ve been on a few dates with this 29 year old. I’m 34 with a kid. He does not have kids and has never been married. I know the age gap isn’t horrible but I’ve always been hesitant about dating younger guys because a lot of guys that age I feel are in a different phase of their life than I am.

So we totally clicked, great chemistry. Last date he says he really likes me and I’m starting to develop feelings as well.

So he’s on a mini vacation with some old friends at a lake house from where he grew up. His snapchat is full of beautiful girls and one even kissing him on the cheek and he looks thrilled.

We’re not a couple, he has his own freedom but I do feel the slight sting of jealousy. It also makes me feel like my gut instincts were right. Maybe he still is in that “younger” phase than I am.

I know he has his freedom but I feel like him posting videos of him with these hot half naked girls might just signal he isn’t really ready for a relationship with a woman who also happens to have a child.

Ugh Am I overreacting? Or am I just being an old nag? Side note..just bought a kitten and she’s soooo cute. (May end up being that single old crazy cat lady! 😂☹️)