Should I apologize or just let this friendship end?

Hello guys so I need some advice because I’m feeling a little ummm confused and honestly I don’t know how to react to this situation.

My ex roommate was talking to this guy for a while just hooking up and stuff and she caught feelings I guess/ but he wasn’t reciprocating. was acting really distant so I warned her a few times to stop talking to him. To just not pay him any mind. She ghosted him and then he came back and she started asking him some hard questions like “why did you treat me like an after thought?” Etc etc. I was like I think he has another girl, he’s seeing someone: but she wouldn’t listen to me.

Finally she decided to keep asking him questions 🤷🏽‍♀️🙄 and she found out he had a girlfriend . And below are the screenshots.

Now she’s mad at me for saying “I knew it”..... should I be feeling bad or??? Like I don’t get why she’s mad at me. I told her time and time again to drop this guy.

I don’t know what to say so I haven’t responded but I’ve been through stuff like this with my ex and some guys. But it’s like she doesn’t wanna listen.. and I have no empathy for her. She’s not even that close to me. She never was a close roommate.

Vote below to see results!