Check In 8/24

Michelle

Good morning everyone, I didn't see the post yet and I've had a heck of a morning so I figured I'd start today. I'm praying for all of you, I know several people are waiting for their betas and there are also lots in their TWW!

I had my scan and I have two mature eggs so I have to trigger tonight at midnight. Only two. I know it only takes one, but what are the odds that these eggs are good? I have my retrieval Wednesday and I really thought I would be happier, but I'm just worried.

I had my Covid test on Saturday and it takes 5 to 7 days for the results to show on the portal. The office required I get tested before retrieval, but at this rate, I doubt that the results will be back in time. I am stressed about this, too. I called the office after I thought about it and they transferred me to the OR and I left a voicemail. Too many unknowns. I don't even want to be at work right now but two people already called in sick (out of 5 employees, that's not good...)

I wish this post was a little more positive, but man am I feeling down 😭. I hope you all are having a better day than me 💜