Getting ready for surgery


Gtube will be put in today cause baby girl just can not eat enough... from what the docs say... it's the only way to get her out of this hospital

Just got the call they are done and we are waiting for them to bring her back to the NICU.

She's dping great and gtube is now in place. I absolutely hate that she had to get it and go through all of this but she was only able to take 80% of her daily food by mouth and this is to give the other 20% so we can get her home. She has a rare genetic disorder and her brain is anatomically normal but function is not normal. The doctors do not know how its going to affect her later in life.