Sexlife

Nicole 💕 • Jesus is Lord !🙏🏽

Me and my Husband Have had a great sex life , we were like rabbits when we started . It was Awesome lol . But here lately ive been sore and hurting seems like twice now when we try to do it even with Lube ,i love my husband , I just havent been feeling well myself ive been having really bad chest pain, Stomach pain etc but THATS NOT AN EXCUSE for my behavior . He was so kind enough Keep in mind either the first time or second time we did 69;) Because the first time We did it without any , second time around we tried again with lube , third time around he was So excited and i was too because he went down on me , but when it came to him sticking it in me i just Idk , I became sore and we usually try to hold off on doing it everyday all day... But We tried it again And Somehow im still sore . I managed to get sore again .. and my Poor husband couldnt enjoy himself i felt like a failure😞 idk whats going on with me. I went to the doctor today im loosing weight . And i use to weigh 105 maybe 108 now its 98.... 😞🥺 my Confidence isnt where it should be , so is this all mental as to why i cant Enjoy penetration with my Husband 😢 Glow Says im suppose to be starting my period soon . . So idk if that has anything to do with it , i need help