Am i just being a bitch?

My husband and I have been together nearly 4 years. We have 2 kids together the youngest 11 months old. Since ive given birth im at my heaviest. Not by a massive scale. Only 15lbs heavier. Anyway our sex lifes been out the window as I have been trying loads of contraception that doesn't make me bleed . Finally I'm on one that doesn't make me bleed and he wont even touch me. He doesn't mind having a blow job though he just won't sleep with me. Its just making me feel really shitty in myself. I'm really starting to doubt myself. But what i really want to know is am I being a bitch in this or do you think i got my feelings across properly. We also sleep separately and he lives at his job 3-5 nights a week.

Think I should add. We hadn't had sex since thr 17th july. We tried about 2 weeks ago and he went soft half way through which is what really cause the doubt. After he went soft he just wouldn't touch me. After I sent this message he explained that the reason he was avoiding sex was that he was worried he would go soft again because he's stressed from work.

I do feel guilty though i let my emotions get the best of me. We did have sex after talking.

We talk through text because English is his second language. We find we communicate better through text as nothing gets lost.