My Sister Doesn't Deserve To Be Pregnant

So I've been trying to conceive for four years. My sister just started trying and got pregnant super quick. She's 20 weeks now, but the thing is she is out constantly partying and doing drugs. She's 21 and still wants to party. Her bum baby daddy just sits at home all day and shoots up heroin. She's been going to parties during a pandemic. Popping pills. Snorting coke. She'll even shoot up with her baby daddy. I told her she's gonna hurt her baby and she goes "It's in my stomach it'll be fine". I've also tried to explain of they find drugs in that baby's system CPS will take her daughter away and she says " They can't take my baby with my permission". So she's out hurting this little baby. She almost went into labor and the hospital was able to stop it. Why is it that people who don't deserve kids can have them but is who want to be good loving parents can't...

Edit: What exactly can CPS do while the baby is still in her? I know this baby will most likely be taken away at birth once they find drugs in its system. But what can they really do while she's still pregnant?