I feel like I’m behind on baby prep...

Kaylee

I found out I was pregnant a month after being laid off due to Covid and was SO excited to have the time to think about what having a baby will be like and names and registry planning, etc.

but of course, only 3 weeks later, I was called back to work. I’ve been so paranoid at work around coworkers and feel like I’m not contributing as much as I used to because I refuse to be customer facing (I work in the back office for a kohl’s), but am constantly worried any time someone calls out to get tested and I’m literally only working right now to save money for when the baby comes or I would leave early.

Now, I am starting my LAST semester of my associates degree and I have a full course load and I’m nervous that I won’t be able to balance work, school, and pregnancy.

I’m TRYING to get a good plan down to where I only focus on my classes half the week and go down to 4 days at work so I can spend time with my fiancé and plan for baby on the weekend but I’m only just now not constantly sleeping and I know even THAT isn’t going to last much longer. UGH