Simple things in your control that may help with your mental health❤️

ja

1.) Cleaning

Cleaning for me is really therapeutic. 99% of the time my room represents my mental health. When things get pretty bad going through and cleaning my room makes me feel so much better. If you’re like me and your room/house is a mess, I promise you you got this. Take things step by step. Motivate yourself with cleaning videos and tutorials.

2.) Self Care

Take some time for you! Take a thoughtful bath or shower. Use products that make you smell and feel good. Put on a face mask, paint your nails, light some candles, put on a good movie or show. Whatever makes you feel at peace.

3.) Reading/Music/Podcast

Simple things like this can put you in a better state of mind.

4.) Dress up for yourself

During this time you may have poor mental health because you’ve been at home in quarantine. It sounds dumb but I sometimes like to do my makeup and hair and get dressed and take photos. Not only does this help with confidence but it just makes me feel like this whole year hasn’t just been spent on the couch.

5.) Exercise

I’d literally never just simply recommend working out like I don’t know your personal health. If you can do (simple or intense) workouts, definitely try. It helps me relieve stress and feel more productive.

Obviously these aren’t any cures to depression or anxiety. The point of this is to remind you to take some time for yourself. I hope this is of any help to you even if it’s just a little. Please share what helps you mentally!!

P.S There’s also 🌿🌱🍃 and that’s your business.