Update on my miscarriage and current Rainbow🌈

Celley

This post is from 6/19... the end is my update mentioning my rainbow baby. Long post, but I want to share my story. 🌈💙

Test are from the week before and week we found out I was expecting my rainbow baby.

The other is use announcing out pregnancy at 13 weeks pregnant.

So I miscarried at 4 wks, 3 d in May 2020.

It was considered a chemical pregnancy.

I miscarried for 5 days. On day 6, and 7 I took a test to check my levels and they were negative.

June 11, I took 2 different test and got a positives.

I got blood work done on June 11th, and they said it’s negative. I was showing very low levels but not enough to be considered pregnant.

Today, I took a clear blue digital and a cheap test and got positives.

I went to urgent care today and they did a urine test which was negative, but I got 2 positives at home.

YESTERDAY: 6/19/20

I took 2 test this morning and as soon as my pee hit it, I got Dark positives.

I went back to the dr 6/20/20 to get blood work again to check my levels, but they will more than likely be a BFN.

After my body playing with emotions, and so much hurt... I received my blood results on 6/20/20 and the Dr. called while we were on the way to my sisters baby shower and I answer the phone call which was the hospital while my husband was in the passenger seat, and the Dr. said my levels were significantly high, and it was showing a positive. 🥺💕💙

Update:🌈

I am now 4 months in with my rainbow baby boy. Don’t lose hope on your negatives. I never did, and it eventually came up positive even though I had blood and urine done a week before.

Another note: at 6 weeks, I got my first ultrasound because I had back cramps and I was spotting with this current pregnancy and I was sure I was losing my rainbow baby... but the ultrasound showed 2 weeks later at 8 weeks... the baby grew significantly and now we are in the 2nd trimester. DON’T LOSE HOPE💙🌈