SAHM with one child....

Ke

What do you do all day 😭😭

I am getting bored. I can't think of enough things to do. Not to mention, I'm getting a little burned out entertaining a toddler all day every day. I'm not sure how my days should look like .... What do you all do?? And do you do anything for yourself during the day? Do you spend most of your day one on one with your kiddos or do you both tend to do your own thing for most of the day?

We do puzzles, read books, eat snacks, color, play with cars, learning toys, play dough, play in a tent, go for walks, clean the house, cook, play outside in the pool, go to the park, go to the stores.... This is just stuff we do on average, not all in one day. I just feel like there's a few hours in the day where I'm mindlessly looking for stuff to do or I'm just tired and don't feel like doing all this... So bored. Am I just having a moment? 😂

I hope I'm not the only one who feels like this and most of you aren't reading this all pissed that I'm actually bored. 😬 I know some of you mommas are absolutely exhausted....