First time pregnant and I’m high risk

Lucy

So a week ago I found out I was pregnant. I’m 19 years old so it was a bit of a shock but I’m also very about happy it. So my partner has a chromosomal problem called Robertstonian Translocation. Basically instead of 46 chromosomes (23 pairs) he has 45 cause 2 of them are stuck together. He’s perfectly healthy and has no issues but that does mean he carries the translocation. This can lead to infertility, miscarriages, and serious health problems for the baby. We’ve spoken to a genetic counsellor and she’s explained everything to us and will be supporting us. I’ve got an earlier scan of 7-8 weeks instead of 12 to check everything is normal. We have 4 outcomes. Either I will miscarry, the baby will have the translocation but be perfectly healthy like my partner, be perfectly fine and not carry the translocation, or have missing or copies of dna (the chromosomes) and have serious health issues. As a first time pregnancy and that I’ve always dreamed of becoming a mum, I’m absolutely terrified. I know a lot of people on here will be able to relate and understand what I’m going through. If you have any advice please share. My family have been 100000% supportive of me but sometimes they think I’m just being silly about it and worrying too much, and I might be but I don’t know what I’m doing. Also my works not been supportive at all. I needed sometime to process everything and I wasn’t given that, and nobody was listening too me, it wasn’t until I got my mum to speak up for me, (I literally couldn’t talk or breathe at this point from crying) that they actually listened, and even then, they didn’t want too. Thank you if you’ve read this. It does mean a lot. Any thoughts please let me know ❤️