Separated from a narcissist

Taylor

Unfortunately my partner of two and half years has split up with me. Taking my child and not letting me see him at all. When I first left everything was okay until i got my own place and stuff near my son, suddenly she stopped communicating and started making calls to the police saying im harassing her if i ask about seeing my son. She would freak out and hang up on FaceTime if i asked about my when the next time i can see my son while talking to him. She called police and told them i swore at her but refused to show the alleged recording of me swearing on FaceTime.

Now I haven’t seen my son in a month and half. Im sure he is also going through separation anxiety as we spent everyday together since he was born. I cant contact her. I have a court case against her in the process to gain access but i have no idea why she is doing this. I love my son beyond belief, i still care about her wellbeing too, so the last thing i want is this to stress her out more and it affects my son further.

I just want to see my little buddy and show him he still loved by his daddy. I cry myself to sleep because I miss my boy so much. Has anyone been through something similar and do you have any advice for me? Any is appreciated.