felling really down again

Over the past few years I’ve struggled a lot with depression and anxiety and it was getting better but it’s really bad again and I can see myself getting to how bad it used to be and I’m scared. I am too self conscious and anxious about everything lately and I have distanced myself from people I care about which makes it worse but I never talk to them about this stuff. I don’t tell my family I’ve tried to tell my mom but I don’t want her to think I’m upset about my life because they’ve given me a great life I don’t know how to explain that theres no reason for feeling like this it just happens. I haven’t been diagnosed with depression but I really want to go to the doctor and talk to someone because maybe that will help. I probably won’t though just because I don’t want my family to have to worry about me right now. I’m just very down lately and needed to let it out. I’ve also missed a lot of opportunities relationship wise and just life wise because of this and it just really makes me upset and think how different things could have been if I didn’t feel like this.