They lost my gender results!

Any words to help me feel better? I went in today for my 20 weeks appt. They did the ultrasound and took tons of measurements. I said I didn’t want to know gender and if they could put it in an envelope because my sister is helping us do a zoom gender reveal next weekend. They said of course. The ultrasound tech finished and cut off the bottom picture of the printout and said she will make me an envelope. I saw the doctor and finished my appointment. As I was leaving I found out the tech never left an envelope and already left. She never even put a note in my chart. The doctor doesn’t even know. The office called her and tore apart the office looking and never found anything. They said I may have to wait until next Thursday (the tech only comes on Thursday) to find out. Our reveal is next Sunday. I even looked at our flash drive with all of the pictures just to check and there isn’t a gender picture at all. I’m so worried she didn’t even check. We got some kind of scary news with the health of our baby today so the gender was the part holding me together and that’s gone. I go between being very frustrated to being hormonal and crying. Has this happened to anyone? Did they find it somewhere? 😭😔