Abdominal pain + random bleeding. Normal?

Hey! So I am 13 months pp and I’ve had this strange lower abdomen pain ever since my daughters birth. For the first some months, I’d have pain every day all day. But lately it’s just about a week after my period where I’ll have a dull lower stomach pain accompanied by vaginal bleeding that’s like a light period. This will last 3-5 days. It’s not consistent, some day I’ll bleed all day and other days I’ll bleed for only a few hours a day. At 3 months pp I got an ultrasound done to see if something was wrong but never heard back so I assumed everything is fine. But the pain isn’t going away and then the bleeding I mentioned started. And this is rather tmi but I also have pain during sexual intercourse in my lower stomach which has been happening since I got pregnant in 2018. And I don’t know if it matters but I have to pee a LOT. Yes, I do drink a large amount of water but the amount I have to go to the bathroom seems excessive. I’m a little scared to go to the doctor in case it’s nothing. So I figured I’d come in here and see if anyone has any idea if this normal or if somethings wrong?

(Have an IUD in so most likely not pregnant)