TTC OPK Clomid Progesterone Timeline : Confused

Emily • TTC bilateral blocked tubes IVF 2021

Long Post:

So my doctor gave me clomid, I took on day 3-7 of cycle (really day 4-8 per nurse thinking I was really only on day 3 but I get like it was day 4 based on flow but she said no) anyways... this app predicts I’m ovulating in 2 days, however doctor said I would ovulate 5-10 days after last clomid pill. Which would have been cycle day 13-18 right? Well my OPK’s were pretty light it was darkest on sept 9th which was day 13 of cycle. So I assumed that I ovulated that day or around that day which fits into 5-10 days after clomid we BD’d as doctor recommended... then my OPK started to get light and just 3 days ago it was virtually invisible. I also take progesterone because my body does not produce naturally... again doctor said to take progesterone 2-4 days after ovulation so I started taking my progesterone on the 19th day of cycle when OPK was almost invisible then on the 20th day of cycle I get super dark darkest line this cycle on OPK. Now the app assumes this is my fertile week based on previous cycle. But I know previously my OPK showed super dark when I was pregnant (ectopic/miscarriage) but HCG shows negative. Really too soon to test for HCG. But so anyways I’m just confused do I go by the OPK, app, or doctor recommendation? Lol I’m BD’ing anyways just to be sure but I’m already on my progesterone will it effect the ovulation negatively if I am ovulating right now? Maybe I am already pregnant? Whew world of thoughts... any opinions would great!!! First time taking clomid. 3rd cycle of progesterone. Back in March I had miscarriage/ectopic.

-

Em