Seeing my Little blipblip for the very first time. ❤️

Fay

I know it’s dumb to not have any checkups for the whole 6months but the pandemic has made me worry crazy, hence, I only got to see our GP last week. Yesterday was blood test and today is my first time seeing my little blipblip in the monitor. 🥺❤️ The feeling was quite overwhelming specially when you see that tiny heart beating normally. The first time mom in me was sooo emotional and I was just in awe while watching blipblip move in the screen. :”””) Today was also a comedy kind of experience lol. Though the one who did the ultra sound didn’t confirm yet blipblip’s gender, because she said it has grown bigger now and there are a lot of structures already, plus it’s legs are crossed so she could not see clearly to guarantee, I was told to come back by September 24, (this coming Thursday) to take new snaps for a much more clear version of scan and also to finally confirm the gender. ❤️

I already have new born’s boy and new born’s girl clothes (just to make sure 😅), but I am happy settling today that blipblip is healthy and complete. That eased all my worries away.

🥺🙏🏻Ü

Have you been fantasising on your baby’s gender too? When you expected for the gender and it didn’t come out as you hoped for, how did you feel about it? 🤗❤️