To all the mothers out there struggling to survive, I see you. To all the new moms out

Shaunna “Holliwood” • Author Model💄 Mother 💙👶🏽 Follow me on Instagram: @thereal_holliwood YouTube : TheRealHolliwood FB: The Real Holliwood
To all the mothers out there struggling to survive, I see you. To all the new moms out there struggling with postpartum depression, I feel you. To all the women out there trying to conceive , I’ve been you. To all the women out there that have been dealing with their failed attempts, I love you . Beautiful queens, we are one in the same. We all share the same battle wounds. No matter where you fall on the spectrum, do NOT give up. I never did. 👶🏽🖤 #therealholliwood #blacklesbians #babydust #postpartum #positivity #blackmoms #blackmomskillingit #9monthspregnant #photography #lostfiles #atllesbians #lesbianmoms #lesbian #tattedmom #tattedlesbian #momswithtattoos #momlife #motherhood #mommylife #gladitsover Photographer: @atlvisualz Garment: @geekjunky Makeup: @shaemeshelle Hair: @harriettesaneaka Stylist: @styledbycocodeloach