House Rules for when Baby Arrives

I'm due in November and I attempted to have a conversation with my partner about house rules once the baby is here. We currently live together, with his mom and dad and have been for over 1.5 years. His parents are in their mid 70s. His mom works at a local hospital and his dad is retired. A rule we both have agreed on is no visitors until after the baby has received all of her shots. A rule that has started an argument between him and me is the no kissing the baby rule. He says that might be hard to enforce and I said sorry, but it's a must for me. Then he proceeded to want my sisters' opinions on the subject, and I couldn't understand why he wouldn't just take my opinion as it's my (our) baby, not my sisters' baby. So I decided to reach out to you all. During COVID, I'm being extra cautious with who I allow to be around baby, and I thought kissing baby was an automatic no. Apparently, not for him. And I told him there are shots and vaccines everyone in the house will need to get before they can even be around baby because of her immune system not being as strong as ours yet. He told me his doctor said he doesn't need to get that and I'm thinking, your doctor isn't a pediatrician so how would they even know? Plus, they don't know you're about to have a baby. Anyways, what house rules are you guys setting up, especially if you live with other family members or even if not?