TTC #1... INSIGHT

On 9/23 I had “cramping” which I could only describe as a needle scratching me, on my lower right side close to where my ovary would be.

This lasted for a couple hours leading up to me feeling like I was being pierced by the needle. I only felt the stabbing once. It didn’t hurt but it was shocking and made me say “ow.”

After that I had normal cramping like af was going to start. The next morning I wiped and had a streak of brown blood, wiped again and it was gone.

This happened Wednesday and Thursday of last week. I have since convinced myself I am pregnant but I just tested with fmu and BFN (Walmart first signal) I read women say they had the same feeling, tested two days later and got a BFP.

My last cycles leading up to this one, I symptom spotted all the time but since these weird cramps, I haven’t really felt any different maybe a little tired and gassy.

We’ve been ttc since November of last year so I was so excited to finally get my positive but it’s not positive and now I’m down. I feel crazy because I really believe I am pregnant but I don’t understand why it’s negative.

I would love some good insight right about now ladies 💓