Super strict diet...ideas?? Help!

Luda • It’s not enough to not be racist, be anti-racist • PhD student in Behavioral Health Leadership • Boy mom x2

My husband and I recently decided to start a pescatarian, plant-based, dairy-free, low-carb diet. We have a friend that’s a total health nut and for the last year he’s been preaching it (he’s stuck to it for 10 yrs) and he just recently convinced us. We did some research and talked to our doctors and we’re given the go and were encouraged as we are both not the healthiest. I don’t mind giving up bread, meat, milk, cheese, etc. I’m just struggling to find things to eat! I got Tofu and seafood for our protein, beans, sprouts, tons of veggies, plant based flour, etc. We can eat eggs in moderation. We are also being mindful of cholesterol, sodium, etc. Dinners have been the easiest because we can do veggies and a meat, or Buddha bowls, poke bowls, etc. Or like tonight I’m making fry bread with plant based flour and doing Navajo tacos with faux beef. Lunch and breakfast are what I’m struggling with the most! My go to was always turkey bacon, eggs, and Greek yogurt but now I can only have eggs! Sort of. Any advice? Also yes, we are both increasing our vitamin intake to fill some gaps.

SN: any advice for plant based milks? My husband loves milk and we are trying to find a tasty alternative without spending $6 a gallon and hating it 😬