I don’t get off...?

I’ve been sexually active for a few months, but I’ve never fully gotten off. I get close once and a while, I get shaky, but it just goes away. I always get wet enough. My boyfriend always asks me why I don’t get off, and he does a good job. I’ve tried everything. I sometimes don’t even feel him... I know when he goes in, and that feels good, but I can’t feel his shaft or anything in me, I feel him hit my cervix and I feel him come out. Sometimes I don’t even feel him thrusting in or out of me. And we’ve tried the g-spot. The a-spot is where it almost gets me and goes away. And I don’t get anything out of my clit, it just feels weird. (I think I hurt it a long time ago and took the sensitivity out of it) My boyfriend tells me I need to stop fighting it, but I don’t think I am. He says I’m tight, and I never did anything before him, so I don’t think I’m too loose. Sometimes I get so frustrated during it I almost cry. I feel like I can’t give him something that he wants, and I just want to be able to work. He’s my first boyfriend, parter, everything. But I’m broken. He’s very patient about it and it’s not his fault, I just don’t get off. We’ve tried a toy, nipples, g-spot, clit, and a-spot. I get close when he’s aggressive with it, but only when he’s deep. I read about it, but my last untried options are anal and freaky kinky things I am not into, nor is he.

Can anybody help?