Dermoid cyst & General Anesthesia

Dee • Instagram : @dee.shrug 💕

Does anyone have one or has had one removed my child has one on her collar bone and she will have it removed on the 16th and I am curious to know ppls experience with a child in anesthesia & surgery removal.

——-

Well nobody answered and I literally found only 1 post about it so I figured I’d update it for any future mama or anyone else.

So she did very good I was a nervous wreck she went with dad bc I have a 3 month old that breastfeeds and a toddler to take care of.

It took 30 min she woke up drowsy and like she snapped out of that very quickly and came home happy bc she didn’t have a ball anymore and as soon as she got home she was playing Minecraft like normal not complaining at all

It’s been almost 2 weeks she had a glue on and it had to stay dry and it’s starting to peel I will post after pic when it’s completely peeled and the scar is visible. I would post an after straight out of surgery if requested

She had bruising around it a bit of swelling and the next day it was already better and now it looks amazing she’s healing good and I’m happy that everything went well it would’ve just kept growing and she complained about it itching and what not so we are happy it’s out!