What should i do my message has been going around

Hi sorry this so random. So i’m 17 and when i was 16 last year i was speaking to a boy and i said something sexual to him and he’s a “UK rapper” i said this as a joke Lol and he screenshotted it and put it in his private story. He told me he is showing his friend because it’s funny so i didn’t care but he didn’t say private. It got leaked.

Now i know this is gonna sound weird and i can say “thatsnot me” but everyone is sending it to me and knows it’s me because you can see my bitmoji (the curly hair face that’s me on snapchat) and many people know itsme.

It hurts me so much because last year when it got sent round a boy that i was speaking to cut me off for it, my friends started calling me a “slag” (whore) and stuff behind my back along with other people. To this day it’s been nearly a year people still bring it up and even a meme page posted it today. I cantsay remove because they’ll know it’s me but it hurts me and i don’t know what to do

How can i make my self feel better and make it a less of a deal

Please no hate xx

i want to learn how to deal with the hate i’m getting xbecause im getting a lot even from my so calle friends

Thanks❤️❤️❤️❤️