I don't know what to do

We moved into my brother-in-law's house at the start of September. I'm struggling HARD without a job and not being near my family. It's only gotten worse once I realized winter was coming 😩 They don't have any sort of heat other than a heat pump downstairs in the living room. We have the upstairs sectioned off into an apartment style so we're closed off from the other level of the house. This house is 100+ years old and where we live it gets to -25⁰ in the winter and then with wind chill, it's colder and we live along the river. At first I thought it was a good idea. It's 10⁰ out and super windy and I am an ice cube. We have a space heater to warm the upstairs (a bedroom, kitchen, living room, hallway, stairwell and an attic closed off from the kitchen) and no electric or oil heat up to us. The wiring is old and I don't know if it could handle another heater (we also don't have enough outlets). I want to cry. I don't know what to do. My boyfriend thinks I'm being dramatic because he runs super hot. I've lived in a shed before and had it better than I do here.

Just ranting, not looking for advice.