I’m on his home screen...

I think my guy best friend is keeping something from me

We have been close for about a year now and we’ve done a lot together, but I’ve made it very clear from the start that I do not have feelings for him. I’ve had a bad history with guy friends because they all think I lead them on, so with him I wanted to communicate as clearly as I could.

We were hanging out yesterday and I needed to use his phone to call my dad (my phone is broken but he had told me to call him when we were leaving the mall)

So he gave me his phone and I called my dad, but my dad was in a meeting so he just said to text him then hung up

I went to text him but when I closed the phone app I saw one of the large Widgets on his Home Screen that was a picture of me. He grabbed his phone out of my hand so fast and did the new iOS 14 thing where he took that screen off his home page, and then gave me his phone back

The picture itself isn’t the issue, it just makes me afraid that he’s lying about his feelings, and if he is then I’ll probably lose him as a friend too. It’s happened before and I really don’t want to lose him but I don’t know what to do.

I wouldn’t feel like this if the picture was of us like when we were hanging out or something, but this picture was just me.

Is that normal?