Cone Biopsy Weakened My Cervix. (Pregnancy Loss)

On October 12th 2020 myself and my husband lost A perfectly healthy beautiful baby girl due to 2 past medical procedures. In 2006 & 2014 i had a cone biopsy done after an abnormal (Pap Smear) but in return it only weakened my cervix that made me loss a perfectly healthy baby. I feel ashamed and so much guilt as my husband and i make our daughter’s funeral arrangements.

Why did this happened to us “idk” but i do feel the need to let others become aware of this and what they could do to prevent them from having such a tragic loss of a child as we did.

First things first, if you fall into this category of having those medical procedures, do let your OBGYN’s know, tell them to lengthen or try to reinforce your cervix by operation to have it stitched as soon as you find out you are pregnant. I am hurt, my husband is so distraught, this shouldn’t have happened to us nor our daughter this far along in our pregnancy. Please take precautions with the life you are deciding to bring into this world.

In Memory Of Freya Lisbeth Kozlowski 👼🏼

healthy beautiful baby girl