Just a rant, nothing more

My coworker who I trained a month ago, suddenly quit last night and now I have to pick up her slack 😒 Ever since starting this new shift, I haven’t gotten to take my scheduled full 3 days off, and on my “days off” she was waking me up between 12-2am, and texting/calling me nonstop about how to make certain drinks. She also bothered other coworkers at that time who DONT EVEN WORK NIGHT SHIFT. It’s always 1-2 days off, and then it’s back to work because either someone called out, or someone quits out of the blue. I was with my boyfriend last night spending some time with him because he’s going underway for awhile, and I’m not going to be able to see him for about a month because his schedule is so packed. My boss calls me at 7pm, tells me the coworker I trained quit, and asks me if I could come into work at 10. I’m 2 hours out of town, and I would have had to speed home, rush to my house to change, and MAYBE make it to work on time. Not to mention I only got ONE DAY OFF. I’m exhausted, I’m beyond exhausted. I just want 3 full days off where I can actually RELAX and get my chores done. I haven’t had the energy to put away laundry that’s been sitting at the end of my bed for 3 weeks, my room is starting to look like a horrible depression cave, my eating habits are worsening, I don’t get nearly enough sleep and when I do I sleep for 17 hours at a time, and my caffeine addiction is sky rocketing because I’m constantly having to drink it to wake my ass up to DO OTHER PEOPLES WORK. Yeah, I could say no, but I desperately need the money if my boyfriend and I want to live together, and I’m constantly telling myself the hard work pays off. This WILL be worth it all. I’m just... exhausted...