Raise of hands

Mo

How many moms have made mistakes, big and little? How many of you have cried silently over something you know wasn't as bad as you made it out to be? Do you feel like you learn from mistakes you make as you go along parenting and learning about your children? How many of you wish that mom-shaming, blaming, and judging would go away? Don't you ever think how much better this world would be if we had each other in real life all around to support us, rather than people who don't understand half the time? Like people can be so judgmental, not even realizing like there's things I've done I've actually cried about and regretted even though I knew my child was totally fine, I just beat myself up sometimes for normal things. Babies hit their heads, you know, they fall when learning to walk... a lot. I wish I would have responded much more often like if he just simply fell down and wasn't even hurt, I beat myself up over it... normal stuff, we know when our babies need our attention and just how serious or not serious things are because we are mothers. We have those instincts. I just wish this person would stop mom shaming me. It's so wrong. What are some mistakes you've made, or feel you've made in your role as a mother, and have there been times you wished people would keep their opinions to themselves because they have no idea what we go through judging ourselves too harshly as it is we don't need more people doing it to us.