Sooooo

Cheyanne

Hey ladies. Alright, so, I’m 6 month post partum, I’ve bled since I’ve had my son, but I haven’t had an actual period. I usually don’t cramp when I bleed, I had a chemical pregnant 2-3 weeks ago. I’m having the same symptoms plus some. The only symptoms I had then were nausea all the time, including when I’d take a bite of food, I’d be mid chew and have to spit it out cause I’d wanna gag, And I stayed emotional.

I took 1 test yesterday, was negative. Took 2 tonight, also negative

Well, now, for the last 2 days, I’ve been bleeding, but i never know when I do bleed, I go to the bathroom to pee, completely dry, but my underwear have black spots of blood in them, when I wipe, nothing. And I just started cramping. I read that implantation bleeding can be black, dark brown, red or pink, so I’m not sure what it is.

I’m having the nausea again, I can take a few bites of food, then one random bite, I’ll have to spit it out mid chew cause I’ll wanna gag.

I can wake up, be awake for 5-6 hours and be so tired I literally feel like I’ve been awake for days.

I’m getting so emotional so much.

My boobs are so achey

I always have a headache

I took a test yesterday and it was negative.

Any tips?

What should I do?

What could it be?

I want wanting to get pregnant so soon after my son, but I have endometriosis, and Idk what’s the in at, but I feel like it’s bad, so I wanna have my last kid before it’s too late.