Could this REALLY be implantation bleeding?!?! Could i be pregnant????

Amanda • 31yrs, Married 💍, TTC#1 🙏🏼🤞🏽👶🏻

NO PHOTO

I’m 30yrs old, no children and have been TTC with my husband for the past two years. I had been tracking and logging consistently but it seems ever since I actually started TTC my body decided to come against me and my cycle became so inconsistent!!! 😑 My cycle days are so random, so it became so hard to get ovulation right and eventually I just said, man, forget this mess!!! 🤬😤🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽lol

Then YESTERDAY happened 🤔 I had gone to restroom, wiped and the toilet paper was a light pink. Immediately I think uuuuuuuuugh 😑😒 well I am feeling bloaty, so that explains it. Grab a tampon, super tampon at that, because my first 2 days are a nightmare and go about my day with a mood 🙅🏻‍♀️ Sorry hubby ♥️. Lol well I go back to the restroom 2 hrs later and hold up....my tampon ain’t full??? I take it out, ouch 🥴 and it has a light amount of brown, old blood...uh ok? I DONT put another tampon in lol and just leave a pad on. I go again a dot of brown blood...nothing else the rest of the day. So naturally I’m up all night thinking about all the ways my body is trying to deceive me 😤 then eventually say this was the start of my cycle, I’ll wake up and have a bountiful flowing river of blood in the morning 😒😒😒

I wake up.....NOTHING.....Ok, we’ll let me tell you what my calendars are saying. (I gave up tracking remember) so I didn’t log last month 😳🤬🤦🏻‍♀️ I remember texting a coworker that I woke up cramping and feeling like crap Sept 23rd...ok let’s just go with that! Lol i marked Oct 24tb as the start of my period, because i really thought it was. This of course updated my ovulation day. We had sex the 8th and both glow and clue put ovulation on the 10th. 😲

So this is where I’m left. What now????

As MANY of you woman know, it’s been a long journey. I’m hoping there are enough people out there who have gone through this exact thing and can relate with a positive outcome. But it’s hard to be hopeful. There have been many tests, followed with negatives and disappointments. It’s been a constant prayer of mine, and is of right now still a mystery as to wether my wait has come to an end or not!!! 😵😣🤔 I’ll keep y’all updated haha but maybe like I said, I’ll get a bit of hope with some of your stories! Thank you!!!