Help..

Alright guys..I guess you can consider this a cry for help.. but I am REALLY struggling with my two year old. We just moved in to our new apartment a little over a month ago and he has his own room and own bed. Now he’s been sleeping in a crib in my room the last two years of his life & I know its going to be a hard transition..but he is not sleeping more than 4hrs straight if I’m lucky even after rubbing his back to sleep and he just wakes up screaming even if i lay in the room with him on the floor and continue the same routine. I refuse to put him in my bed because I don’t want him getting used to that habit especially with a new baby coming. He’s acting out really bad during the day always screaming saying no not listening at all and hitting his friends at daycare(and we don’t hit him ever). I’m expecting my second at the end of June and I am finding myself very frustrated and angry with him daily and I’m trying to stay collected to make sure I don’t loose my baby..but nothing is working, I’m fed up, I’m tired, and all I want to do is cry. Someone please help with some ideas.