Need Help Asap!!!

Dharma

I really need some expert advice here!

Basically I've been off the pill as its not been working for me. I have been diagnosed with polytheistic ovarian cists. I have around 2 periods per month. So my gynae put me on the Merina. It takes atleast 6 weeks to adjust to your body. The Merina is similar the the hormonal IUD but stops you from having periods for 5 years.

6 days after the insertation my bf came in me. I freaked out at him saying it was 6 weeks, not days.

My expected period didn't come for 1/2 weeks. Then on the 25th of August I got my period. Its now the 33rd day of bleeding. However this isn't like a normal period. It hasn't been a continuous flow. Its been really light. My blood is a rusty dark brown colour and sometimes its been a light pink. It hasn't been red. Sometimes on a period I get breast tenderness. But specifically my nipples are aching. The other day some white stuff maybe skin peeled off my nipples.I've been also feeling very nauseas.

I read up that there can be Implantation bleeding during the first 6-8 weeks of pregnancy. Do you think I could be pregnant? And this is implantation bleeding?

I cant tell if the Merina is messing around with my hormones and maybe giving me an influx of hormones. Or if I should be concerned and take a pregnancy test. If you know or have experienced similar things, please let me know. And let me know if this can be normal on a period, or if its pregnancy related.