Pre-e symptoms?

Their_Mommy 💟 • Risingfromrockbottom.com Blog meant to help the suffering 💛

So I’m trying to decide if I’m just working myself up, or if I should genuinely be concerned.

Last Saturday (10/24) I had a moment of like black and white flashing lines... mild headache. Mild headache lasted on and off for 3-4 days in total. Well come Monday (10/26) my headache got progress worse, and I began experiencing pain down my neck, and a general foggy-ness to me.. so I went to the ER. BP was high at intake (previously diagnosed with chronic hypertension in pregnancy) and basically I was kept until around 1am, after multiple doses of reglan, then fluiriocet, after that failed they gave me IV pain meds and it brought some of the sharp pain down, but pressure remained. She said labs looked good and released me.

Following day, Tuesday (10/27) i felt just off all morning, like exhausted in general but that’s it. Then I developed a similar headache that afternoon... woke up today (10/28) head hurting. Throughout work it got a little worse, pain started on my neck again, and then I began seeing floaters and an occasional black dots.

I don’t want to waste anyone’s time going back to L&D if it’s just a migraine or something. But I’m 32w 3D and I don’t want miss it if something is wrong.