My husband is making me paranoid. Could I end up pregnant?

I have PCOS and I haven't had a period since June which didn't alarm me at all. (Yes I know I should probably see a doctor to make sure everything is ok but I don't currently have health insurance and have to wait for open enrollment) So my husband and I don't use condoms, birth control or any other form of contraceptive except the pull out method. Well 3 days ago his pull out was too slow lol. I didn't freak out and figured since I havent had a period I probably haven't ovulated either so we should be fine. But the one odd thing about my fertility is, I always seem to be able to conceive when my kids are about 1 and a half but I didn't think of that when the slip up happened. So here we are 3 days later and I didn't buy a plan B because I figured it I wouldn't need it so why waste the $50. I wasn't worried but he keeps bringing it up because he's freaking out because we didn't plan for another kid so now of course I'm late night thinking about it. Although I haven't had a period since June, the day after the slip up I started randomly spotting like super pink barley even noticeable really, and then it went to light brown still extremely light. I noticed it only when I wiped and it only seemed to last that day. Implantation doesn't happen that fast though right???? It was odd but I still didn't put too much thought into it until right now late at night I'm thinking it over and getting a bit nervous. And to add to the weird part about me somehow only being fertile when my kids are just over a year old...our daughter just turned 1 on the 20th of this month(we have 3 kids). So I'm overthinking now but not panicked yet because it all just seems..weird. I guess my question is, has anybody had confirmed implantation that soon after unprotected sex. I plan to test in 2 weeks. I feel like that doesn't even make sense lol. Feel free to coment and/or answer the poll. ❤️

Vote below to see results!