Drained

Im so tired of doing everything. My baby is 3 weeks today. I have a 6 year old who does virtual learning and has just been confirmed to have adhd. He can’t be left to do his school alone, I have to be right next to him or else he won’t pay attention and do the work. My newborns father does not help at all. Not with the house, not with my 6 year old and not with the baby. He’s probably held her like 6 times in the last 3 weeks. He flips out on me in the middle of the night to leave the room with the baby whenever she wakes up and cries. When he’s not here he’s out doing who knows what and comes home between 2am and 4am and wakes her up. Only to tell me to take her out of the room because he needs to get to sleep. I’m just so fed up. I asked him to pickup diapers, he complained and said it wouldn’t be the same brand and that I had to buy him dinner if he was buying the diapers... there’s so much more... I just need to vent. I am at my last straw. I can’t take much more. Now my baby has been up for 4 hours fighting sleep. I’ll nurse her and she cat naps for 10 minutes and gets back up. Meanwhile he is at the bar an hour away in Philly.