TTC with PCOS

Chae • ♡Blessed♡

Hey everyone,

I dont know who all on here is in the same storm as me, but a few years ago I was diagnosed with pcos and I have tried to deny it for seemingly forever. I had a daughter, I always had regular periods until I got put on birth control then when trying to get off I started having issues. I gained 80lbs on birth control in 2 years, and now I'm not on it and me and my husband are ttc. I didnt think much about it until I got a false positive and feel completely heartbroken. I feel destroyed. The only thing my doctors recommend is "just lose some weight" and they won't even take my thoughts or concerns seriously. I've tried several doctors all they say is "here's some birth control and met forming, lose at least 20lbs and we can talk" I have severe depression I've been working on for years and hearing stuff like that makes me feel so much worse about myself. Nobody seems to care to listen to my concerns or help me with at least starting the process of slimming down... I feel lost, I feel confused, I feel so helpless... I don't know what to do... does anyone who has pcos have any suggestions? Thank you all!

Ps. I included a recent photo (from halloween) of me and my husband we greatly appreciate any advice!