New to breastfeeding help!

Elizabeth

So my son didn’t latch after birth so I tried pumping. For some reason my breasts didn’t take to the pump so my supply dropped to a few drops per session. I continued to formula feed until he decided to finally latch at 6.5 weeks. I’ve been constantly putting him on the breast to increase supply along with drinking lots of water and taking some legendary milk products. Now I can pump an ounce per session. Well I’ll try to breastfeed until my baby unlatches himself. It could be 30 minutes to 2 hrs straight. When he does I’ll squeeze my boob to see if I still have milk and I do. He’ll take lots of big gulps while feeding and even when he falls asleep he continues to drink with big gulps. If when he unlatches he still seems hungry, I’ll supplement with formula. Now the thing is that my son won’t refuse any milk or formula. He never seems satisfied. He’ll take the big gulps for an hour on my breasts and then still drink 4 oz of formula after. When he unlatches he won’t really cry but will continue to do his hunger cues like lick his lips. Is my son just a bottomless pit or am I not making enough to feed him from my breasts? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️