Hormonal birth control pill?

What is considered “late” when taking the birth control pill? Bc my last period was oct. 21 - oct. 25. The 25th was a Sunday which means I had to start a new pack of pills after my placebo week but It slipped my mind and I wasn’t home but I forgot to take them with me. I usually take my pill at 2pm everyday but on the 25th I took it at like 10pm. The next day I took it at like 2:02 and at the exact time or a few minutes after for the following days. Sunday I took it at 5 pm, and yesterday I took it at 2pm. Today I took it 2:24 pm. I’ve had sex 3 times since my last period ended and even though im on the pill, we still use condoms. We had sex today and we went kinda hard tbh and afterwards I was like bleeding, dark brown/red blood but as the bleeding kinda stopped it became a lighter red. Is this normal? Should I be worried about something? I’ve been on the pill consistently since May 2020 and my periods have been pretty regular and I haven’t had random bleeding. My next period is in 15 days.