Shopping in my baby boxes 😂

Devon - 💙 3 Sweet Boys 💕 Baby Girl Feb 2021💕

So before I go and buy a bunch more things for little girl, I pulled down all my baby clothes boxes I have in the garage for newborn-6 months. I've reused all these clothes and blankets with all three of my boys in the last 7 years. My youngest just turned one, so they've been used pretty recently.

Since I had 3 boys, I've used alot of neutral colors, alot of whites with cute animals and hearts and lots of greens and yellows, because I got a bit bored with the football onesies and dinosaur prints and blues all the time. I'm so glad I did because I have so many outfits and basics I can use with Lily. This will save so much $$$$$ (even though I have already bought alot of pinks and purples ect. since I never bought those before. 🤣)

This last yellow one is the softest yellow fleece outfit that I brought home ALL my boys in from the hospital 😭 I was thinking I would get her a frilly dress to bring her home in, but after holding this and smelling it I think I'm going to bring her home in it too ❤️

My last baby 😭 you can bet I've cried a few times this morning going through these

Anyone else shopping through their oldies??